VOY CCG CPD Evening – York Novotel – Thursday 4th October 2018
Paediatric CPD Evening for GPs, Nurses and other Health Care Professionals in Primary Care
Thursday 4th October 2018
18.30 registration, refreshments and view exhibition stands, 19.00 presentations commence, 20.30 close (approx)
Novotel Hotel, York YO10 4FD
Overview of the services provided by the York Healthy Child Team and the Paediatric Continence Service at York Hospital. Advice on the management of UTIs in children, and practical guidance and advice on making the most of the CCG’s Referral Support Service website.
The evening event will be an opportunity to hear from the following speakers:
- Hilary Straszewski, School Nurse from the Healthy Child Service for York - support provided by the local Tier 1 Service
- Ruth Mayhew, Childrens Bowel and Bladder Specialist Nurse at York Teaching Hospital - secondary care management of paediatric enuresis and when and how to refer into the service
- Dr Luke McLaughlin, Consultant Paediatrican at York York Teaching Hospital - the management of UTIs in children
- Dr Emma Broughton, Vale of York CCG Lead for Paediatrics - the new resources available on the RSS website and future plans for RSS development and e-learning.
- Andy Jennians, Deputy Directorate Manager for Child Health at York Teaching Hospital - plans for development of the Children’s Assessment Unit and links to the Accident & Emergency Department
All presentations will allow time for questions and open discussion.
There will be information & exhibition stands from approved pharmaceutical companies.
The meeting is free to attend. E-Certificates of attendance will be provided post event.
For further information and to register please contact Ellie Holmes @ WPEM Limited