- This event has passed.
Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism Forum, Tuesday 30th November 2021
October 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:10 pm
Complex Cases, Diagnosis & Next Steps
WPEM Ltd is working with Dr Kamrudeen Mohammed – Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology, Honorary Senior Lecturer, HYMS – regarding a host of regular CPD events. The Autumn programme commences October 2021. We will continue to arrange these over the virtual platform zoom until such a time when there is confidence in face-to-face events also.
Tuesday 30th November 2021
Meeting ID: 826 5364 7176
Presentation 19hrs – 20.10hrs
Complex Cases, Diagnosis and Next Steps
A sample of cases to be discussed:
- 67 year old male with HbA1c of 76, newly diagnosed – what is the next test?
- 56 year old female with HbA1c of 56 (good control on Metformin) – complaining of numbness of her feet – what is the next step?
- 35 year old male with Type 1 Diabetic – 21 year history, total cholesterol of 4.9mmol/L – statin therapy or not?
- 79 year old male with blood glucose of 24mmol/L, takes prednisolone – what is the next step?
5. 57 year old female, Type 2 Diabetic – 11 year history, started on an SGLT2i – serum creatinine has risen from 121 to 132mcmol/L – what next?
The meeting is free to attend as financially supported by pharmaceutical companies through purchase of a presentation slot. Pharmaceutical companies have no influence over speakers. An E-Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all delegates to assist with CPD requirements. Please confirm your interest by clicking on the register tab on this website or by contacting Ellie via your preferred method.