NLAG Diabetes Interest Group – Webinar – Wednesday 4th November 2020
November 4 @ 12:50 pm - 2:30 pm
Diabetes – Local Update
WPEM Ltd is working with Paul Dromgoole (Clinical Lecturer in Diabetes / DSN) to deliver regular updates via the virtual platform ZOOM. Hot Topics in diabetes will be delivered by various Healthcare Professionals.
Dates & Times
All updates will take place over ZOOM
The following dates have been confirmed:
Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Wednesday 7th October 2020
Wednesday 4th November 2020
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Please refer to each update separately for running times and details.
Wednesday 4th November 2020 – AFTERNOON – Delivered by Paul Dromgoole
Registration 12.50, Presentation 13.00 – 14.30 (there will be a 5 min comfort break between sessions and an opportunity for Q&A)
- Clinical Decision Making by Cases
- Considering Therapeutic Options, Motivational Strategies and Evidence / Guidance Underpinning Those Decisions.
Aims and Objectives:
- A Chance to be Imaginative!
- Cases will be presented to allow delegates to ‘chat-in’ possible interventional strategies.
- Time will also be allocated for you to raise your own clinical diabetes related issues and challenges.
- The aim is for YOU to leave the meeting with greater confidence in clinical decision making in diabetes.
- Diabetes management is strongly under-pinned by behaviours and we will weave some behavioural strategies within the clinical approach.
- We will briefly discuss the guidance and evidence that validates these decisions.
The meeting is free to attend as financially supported by pharmaceutical companies through purchase of a presentation slot. Pharmaceutical companies have no influence over speakers. An E-Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all delegates to assist with CPD requirements. Please confirm your interest by clicking on the register tab on this website, or by contacting Ellie direct at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com